Wednesday 26 January 2011

the smile on your face...

It's amazing how you, can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall
You say it best.. when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Try as they may they can never define
What's being said between your heart and mine

...

when you say nothing at all!

5 comments:

Ewa said...

Piękne. Prawdziwe. Ten uśmiech - bezcenny. Do niezapomnienia.

Anik said...

Przepięknie... :)

enchocolatte said...

ile miłości i radości w tym spojrzeniu!

maggie said...

Czy to jest maleńka kuzynka Twoich Chłopaków?
Och, jak piękna... Ten uśmiech i spojrzenie...
Zawsze, widząc takie zdjęcia, szybko zerkam na fotografie M. z takiego okresu...

enchocolatte said...

Tak Maggie, niedawno skończyła 8 miesięcy. Chwilami widzę w niej moją młodszą siostrę, kiedy miała tyle co Maja teraz. Zabawne jest takie wyłapywanie wspólnych min i grymasów córki i matki.